We have the perfect solution for patients in Bristol and beyond who suffer from worn, chipped and uneven teeth. With dental bonding, we can create brilliant results in just one hour, leaving you with a fantastic new smile in perfect time for Christmas.
What is dental bonding?
Bonding, also known as composite or cosmetic bonding, is a procedure that we use commonly to make running repairs and aesthetic improvements to individual teeth. Often, the changes to the teeth seem very minor, but the overall impact of treatment on the aesthetic of the smile is amazing. After just one hour in the chair, your smile will look totally different.
With bonding, your dentist uses their skill and experience to shape dental composite to add volume to worn edges, improve the look of misshapen teeth and repair chipped teeth. We can also use composite to decrease the size of a gap between two teeth. Composite looks and feels like putty and it comes in a range of shades, so we can match the shade to the colour of your tooth. When your dentist is happy with the placement and position of the composite, they will shine a curing light onto the material and this will make it firm.
What are advantages of dental bonding?
There are many advantages of dental bonding, including:
- speed: this procedure only takes one hour
- simplicity: treatment involves a single session and the effects of treatment are visible straight away
- pain-free: there’s no pain involved, so no need for injections or anaesthetic
- amazing results
- affordability: this treatment is much cheaper than veneers
- versatility: this treatment can be used to address a number of common aesthetic issues, from chips and jagged edges to gaps between the teeth
If your teeth are in need of a little TLC this Christmas, why not call and make an appointment? We’ll have those pearly whites patched up and looking healthy and bright in perfect time for the festive period.