If you thought orthodontic treatment was all about bulky, uncomfortable metal train-tracks, prepare to be amazed! The Inman Aligner is a shining example of how far the world of orthodontics has come.
What is the Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a removable, discreet aligner designed to solve mild orthodontic problems that affect the front teeth. The aligner generates forces that push and pull the teeth, causing them to move, and creating a beautifully straight smile.
The Inman Aligner is not the same as other aligners. Although it is not invisible like Invisalign and Clearstep, it is very discreet and treatment time is much shorter. The only part of the aligner visible when you smile is a fine metal bar.
Who can benefit from the Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is designed for patients who have minor issues that affect the teeth at the front of the mouth, such as mild crowding, crooked front teeth and gaps between front teeth. It can also be beneficial for patients who have suffered relapse after undergoing treatment in the past.
The benefits of the Inman Aligner
This innovative treatment offers an array of benefits, including:
- speed: the average treatment time is just 16 weeks
- simplicity: the treatment process is incredibly simple and patients can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a removable brace
- discretion: the aligner is very discreet and much less noticeable than a traditional fixed braces
- comfort: the aligner uses state of the art technology to minimise discomfort
- value for money: with fewer appointments needed and rapid treatment, this system is much less expensive than many others on the market
To find out more and see if you are a suitable match for the incredible Inman Aligner, simply call and make an appointment!